30.11.13

Christmas Sweaters







Christmas Sweaters


Hey guys!
It's the 1. of December tomorrow, which means it's officially winter. Baby, it's cold outside and I've gotten in sweater weather mood, so I decided to make a post about my favourite christmas sweaters. I really love wearing sweaters, because they are just so comfortable and cozy and you can eat three pieces of cake without anyone knowing, so fall/winter is my favourite time of the year. Sweaters are like walking around with a big blanket around you. The gingerbread sweater (Down righ corner) from TopShop is my favourite of all of the six!

- C:ndy

Red jumper
etsy.com


Slouchy top
etsy.com


Shell top
$16 - newlook.com


Mela Loves London long top
$90 - newlook.com


White sequin shirt
$25 - newlook.com


Topshop sweater
topshop.com






FYI: This is made with Polyvore.


No comments:

Post a Comment