9.2.14

Reading Habits - Tag

What I'm currently reading - "Will Grayson, Will Grayson" by David Levithan & John Green

'Ello!

 So I saw this tag, and I was like: why not? I love reading, so this tag was ideal.

... 

 1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I mostly read in my room on my bed or at the dining table. When it's summer, I like sitting outside with fresh air.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Random piece of paper - I loose all of my bookmarks...

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain amount of pages?
It depends on the book. If it's a schoolbook, that you have to read in a certain amount of time, I need to stop after a certain amount of pages, but if it's a good book, that I like, I can defiantly read for hours or days!

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
No - I can't multitask at all, when it comes to reading.

5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
No! Haha ;-)

6. One book at a time or several at once?
I like reading one book at a time the most, but if I have two books, and I can't decide what to read, I read a bit of both, but I'm trying to control that! Because I always get confuse, when I read two books...

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I hate reading, when there's a lot of noise, so I defiantly prefer to read at home. I get so easily distracted, it's bad... TT TT

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
I read silently, but if I'm at school and people are very loud, I read out loud, until they get it. I'm pretty annoying haha!

9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
No - only boring school novels...

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Like new! I'm so careful around my books.

11. Do you write in your books?
I did, when I was younger.

12. Who do you tag?
All of you! If you don't like reading, make a food tag and tag me or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment