18.7.16

Classics & a bit more // My Reading List


Since I had a eureka moment that I am going to study English literature abroad, I have basically dedicated this half year to reading books. I should be able to read 10 books a semester, so I might get used to reading a lot more than I do already. I am going to try.



Hello again,

Most of these books are classics that I know many countries read in school, but at the schools I have attended we kept us to Scandinavian literature, SO I got to make up for that! I really want to know if you've read any of the books or heard anything about them I would want to know before/while reading.

1. Hamlet (1603)
By William Shakespeare

2. All the Light We Cannot See (2014)
By Anthony Doerr

3. Norwegian Wood (1987)
By Haruki Murakami

4. The Trial (1925)
By Franz Kafka

5. The Tale of Two Cities (1859)
By Charles Dickens

6. The Rest of Us Just Live Here (2015)
By Patrick Ness

7. Villette (1853)
By Charlotte Bronte

8. The Dog And The Curious Incident (2003)
By Mark Haddon

9. The Time Machine (1895)
By H. G. Wells

10. A Study in Scarlet (1887)
By Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Well, all there is to say now is: better start reading!

What books are you reading or are there any of these books you have already read? Leave a comment down below!





No comments:

Post a Comment