10.2.14

The Fault In Out Stars - Trailer


OKAY CAN WE JUST... OMG... BREATHE!

Guys, I think I have been living under a rock or something, WHY HAVEN'T I KNOWN THE TRAILER FOR "THE FAULT IN OUR STARS" WAS OUT?! I'm freaking out right now, if you didn't notice....
...

I heard some youtube talk about TFiOS trailer, and I was like: wait, whut...

The Fault in Our Stars isn't my favorite book. I actually like another book by John Green better. Looking for Alaska. It's perfection. If you live The Fault in Our Stars you're defiantly going to love Looking for Alaska! Or... maybe not, idk...

I personally did not imagine the trailer to be like that, and I was quite surprised by the trailer. I'm so scared I'm going to be disappointed, because I have so high expectations. TFiOS is on my top 3 of favorite books, and it has tough competition. Of course the book is always going to better, because... well, that's the rule. That's just how it is. I just noticed that Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort played together on the Divergent movie. I haven't watched the movie yet, but they played siblings, right? Now, that is going to be interesting....

 I also realized, that I've been pronouncing "Hazel" wrong. I pronounced the "a" as in apple. I was literally in chock, when I heard Shailene Woodley say "Hazel" correctly. My english... I can't even...

There was a time, where I considered not watching the movie, because I was like: "God... Is going to suck, I'm going to be so disappointed", but hey... after all it's just a movie. I really need to calm down... I'm sure I'm going to both cry and laugh, while watching the movie, and I cant wait. I'm counting down!   




Love you all! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment