30.11.13

The Sweater Weather Tag!

So I decided to do The Sweater Weather Tag even though it's december tomorrow, and it's mostly a fall tag... Judge me.
BUT in the occasion I'm defiantly listening to the song Sweater Weather by one of my favorite bands, The Neighbourhood, of course.



Well - Let's get into the tag!

Coffee, tea or hot chocolate? 
- Chai latte, which is tea, but I've never really considered it as tea. It reminds me of a cinnamon latte with no caffeine.

Your best fall memories?
- Hiking in the forrest with my family with hot chocolate 

Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
- Dark lips. I think dark lips stands out a bit more, and also... The eyeliner and I don't have a friendly relationship.

What is autumn weather like where you live?
 - Cold, rainy, cold, windy and... did I mention cold?

Most worn sweater?
- My patterned sweater from Urban Outfitters. I really love sweaters in general. I wear sweaters all the time. Also because I always think it's so cold in Denmark, when I'm more used to the heat from Thailand. I once wore it in Thailand. I never wear sweaters in Thailand again.

Must-have nail polish this fall?
- Most people would might say dark, maroon colours, but I'm more into white-ish nail polish. My skin is quite dark, so I like something that stands out a bit, when everybody is dressing kind of dark. I like the Essie nail polish a lot, and for my must-have fall nail-polish it must be the "Marshmallow", "Baby's breath" and "Adore-a-ball". Adore-A-Ball is more pink-ish, but I like it anyways.

Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
- Jumping in the leaf piles! 

Skinny jeans or leggings?
- Leggings, but defiantly not outside. I'll be freezing to death. I have two pairs of pants on, whenever I'm outside.

Combat boots or Uggs?
- I don't own any Uggs, so I have to go with combat boots

 Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
- Idk, google it.              No, I haven't really tried it yet. I live 45 minutes from a Starbucks, and I'm like... kind of... lazy.

Favorite fall TV show?
- How I Met Your Mother, Carrie Diaries and The Vampire Diaries for sure, but I need to make a post about the tv-shows I watch. I'm addicted!

What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
- Ellie Gouldings version of Your Song (Originally by Elton John) It's just such a beautiful cover, and like... asdfghjkl. My feelings! It's amazing.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment