25.12.13

I'm not dead!


Heeerooo!

(If you're too lazy to read about what I've been doing, I've made a short version at the bottom of this post. )

Merry Christmas to everyone of my monkeys!
I hope everyone of you had a very merry Christmas and got to celebrate it with the people you love. My Christmas was quite casual with my parents and my grandmother, but that means more food to a certain person who loves Christmas food (Who could that be? ........).

I've also been watching The Muppet Christmas Carol and Disney's Christmas speciel "From All of Us to All of You". It's a tradition! It's not Christmas before You've been watching From All of Us to All of You, but funny enough it's my first time watching The Muppet Christmas Carol. Actually the first time I've been watching The Muppet Show. I had a very messed up childhood, you know... haha.

So, the reason I haven't been posting for so long is because of my trip to London and my birthday the 19. of December. London was amazing like always. A beautiful country, and I would love going there again as soon as possible. THEY HAD THE BIGGEST TOPSHOP I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE 15-YEAR OLD LIFE. IT WAS GIGANTIC! You'll be expecting a lot of posts from my trip to London, food and a lot of random stuff. It was a bit disappointing, that it didn't snow, but hey, there must be something for next time!

My birthday was nice too. I celebrated it with my favorite homemade Thai food. Yummy!

Lovely homemade thai birthday dinner prepared my mother and I.
ยำเห็ด (Yam Head) Mushroom salad with cashews.
ส้มตำ (Som Tam) Papaya Salad made with papaya, peanuts, tomatoes and different types of fish/oyster sauces... I think... I'm not really sure what you're supposed to use. I just pour everything in and taste.
I have no idea what this is called, but it's minced meet with chilli and cooked(?) eggplant. It tasted amazing, even though I have no idea what it really is. I'd never tried it before, but it was great!
 

But guys, 2014 is slowly creeping up on us. It's weird thinking that Christmas is already over. It went extremely fast. 2013 has been a bit of a challenge, but I'm still here! Let me know how your Christmas has been, and what you're expecting 2014 to be like.

What I've been doing [Short version]: Eating, birthday, eating, London, eating, Christmas, eating, eating. I like food. Happy New Year. I still like food.

Love and Happy New Year to EVERYBODY who reads this or knows someone, who reads this

No comments:

Post a Comment