21.1.14

Unnecessary things I don't need, but still can't stop thinking about






See By Chloé Eau De Perfume // Elle Magazine // Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb // Starbucks // Frozen Yogurt // Strawberries // Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette // Women's Nike Free TR III Training Shoe // MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Saffiano Top Zip Tote // 


The See By Chloé Eau De Perfume smells sooo good. I tried it on in Sephora like four times or so, and one of the employes came over to me and said, if I wanted to try it more I had to buy it... lol. I'm terrible at describing fragrances, I'll leave it yo you guys to try it.

My favorite magazine is Elle Magazine. 

Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb by Lush Cosmetics is amazing. I love the Lush Cosmetics, even though I can't stay too long in the stores, 'cause all the different smells are choking me.

Starbucks Coffee! Call me a common white/Asian girl or whatever, but Starbucks is good. Coffee in general is just heaven. If I was able to take a bite of the heaven, I'm pretty sure it would taste like coffee. I'm rarely on Starbucks, when I'm in Denmark, because they are all placed so far away. I think there's four in the airport and one an hour away. Baresso is more like the Danish Starbucks, and it's everywhere! So I often go there, when I want to enjoy something hot to drink. 
I don't know, if you've read one of my earlier posts, about the things I want to do, before I die? One of them is work in a coffee shop. I don't care if it's in a lonely place 30km from population. Just the whole feeling of working in a coffee shop. Last year I had a beverage of coffee beans in my bedroom, and my room always smelled like coffee. It was brilliant! Until my father said, he needed the coffee. Haha!

When I'm Starbucks I almost always get the same thing, but currently I'm loving their white chocolate mocha and Chai Tea Latte. I really wanted to go to Starbucks to try their Frosted Snowman Cookie, while I was in London and it was all Christmas-themed and stuff, but I didn't make it. Next winter I'm gonna drink Starbucks everyday! ....... Or maybe that's not the best idea for my wallet and my health. lol.

I love frozen yogurt! I think the consistence is much better and more delicious than ice-cream (Except Ben&Jerry's). I don't understand why people say it's so much healthier, than ice-cream, though. People say it's a choice to get chocolate on your froyo. No, it's not. It's a must! Just kidding, but seriously I love adding white and dark chocolate, berries, melon, kiwi and mini cookies. 

Strawberries! I can't wait for summer to arrive - Danish fresh strawberries is the best thing about Danish summer. (The weather isn't something to celebrate........).

The Urban Decay Naked3 Palette. I don't own any of the Naked palettes, but when I saw that they launched the third I was like, "okay, whatever" (So hardcore lol...), but when I saw the colors I was like: "Soooo Preeeeeeeeeeeety". (Don't mind my weird language today).

Women's Nike Free TR III Training Shoe. I just began excising a lot more, than I did before, and my old training shoes are getting weird yellow spots on them.... I'm just surprised, that I bought them three years ago on sale and they still fit - I don't complain! I recently tried them on in the store, and I just didn't want to take them off! My hardest decision is which color (Tough life....)? Blue or pink?  

MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Saffiano Top Zip Tote. I've wanted this bag for so long, but something always seems to come up. It's gorgeous. I like this Saffiano Top Zip Tote better than the Beckett Bag by Stella McCartney. I've also been looking on some bags by Kate Spade, which are also so gorgeous, but somehow I always end up back at Michael Kors.
Click here - To read more about the bag on the website.






FYI: I defiantly have all I need in my life. Loving parents, friends(-ish), great memories, I've been around the world, food, safety, no troubles with school, memories and dreams. These things are all totally unnecessary.


No comments:

Post a Comment