21.3.14

My Favorite Choreographies // Dance



I thought you kind of deserved a new post, because I've been off lately, and I don't count the quotes as posts, it's just a reminder that I'm not dead I'm just thinking for new ideas for the blog. I have gotten some great topics! My goals is to publish at least 15 posts, and I think I've been quite productive this month, but I can't promise I will always post this frequently. Blogging is something I love, but I also need time to focus on my school, exams and graduate with good grades.

If you haven't already guessed what this post is about by the title, I recommend clicking below to read the entire post [...]

If you know me, you know, that I'm really into dance - Especially jazz, hip hop and contemporary. I can sit for hours and just watch dance choreographies and be like: "How did they do that?" So I collected my favorite choreographies in one post. It might not interest all of you, but dance can be really special, tough and beautiful at the same time. I would like you to check out at least one of the videos. I hope you'll enjoy! 





 
The video above is a choreography by Lyle Beniga, and I've been wanting to learn this ever since I started dancing. I think this one is really amazing.





My favorite videos are all (except one - Lyle Beniga) from the same YouTube channel: Dance Centre MyWay. You should really go check them out and subscribe. They're amazing!

I've been dancing since I was 10, which is five years now, and I'm also attending this dance camp this summer. I can't wait!

You can check Dance Centre MyWay out also on their website HERE, it's all in Ukrainian and the "english"-button doesn't work, but if you happen to know the languages, well... Congrats!

Comment down below what you want me to post next time! Have a nice day everyone! Remember to share with your friends, comment and follow the blog on Bloglovin' or with e-mail!


post signature

Love you all! xx

By the way 80 followers on Bloglovin'! I'm so thankful for all of you reading my blog. 80 may not be much for some people, but for me it's 80 real people wanting to read my blog. It's so incredible to me. Thank you so much! Ilysm xx

No comments:

Post a Comment