28.3.14

TFiOS Featurette - Our Little Infinity // Video


ASDFGHJKL! OMG! GUYS! FEELINGS! IM DYING! ASJFAERAWEÃ…VNWA!


Hey guys! I'm freaking out a bit, because THE FEATURETTE OF THE FAULT IN OUR STARS JUST CAME OUT!

Or... I first noticed it came out now..............

Why am I never updated with The Fault in Our Stars? I'm always days or even month behind.... I've been watching the featurette twenty times now, not kidding. It's so adorable! I can't wait until the movie comes out.

I wrote a post previously HERE about my reaction to the trailer!

Ansel and Shailene look so great together - I don't even know why I had doubts. I thought the chemistry between them would be so awkward and the movie would turn out extremely bad. 

It's in the cinema June 12. in Denmark, and because I'm going to stay home and study for exams the entire month, I'm able to see it, while most people are going to school or work the next day.

I really hope the movie ends up being amazing, but I guess I have to wait and see, when the movie comes out. Are you going to watch the movie? What do you think about the featurette? I would love to know in the comments below!

Remember to follow my blog on Bloglovin' - it would mean the world to me. Also remember to share this post, so if there's people like me who apparently live under a rock.


post signature

Love you all! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment