29.5.14

6 months with MazeDays!


This is a bit different post of what I'm used to write, but I hope you'll take your time to read it anyway.  I just wanted to make this post so you know how extremely extremely thankful I am. I will try to put words on how happy I am for all of your guys! Ilysm! [...]

 'Ello, my friends!


Warning: some people might think what I'm saying is very cheesy, but I'm just unsure of how to express my happiness in a very non-cheesy way + I'm a bit sentimental - Saaawy xx

I can't believe I've been blogging for 6 months already. 6 MONTHS! Since November 29. 2013 you guys have been with me on my jouney to England, Prague and around in my random thoughts and life. 

I've shared things about myself, which I haven't shared with anyone else and I've been expressing my happiness in a way I have never expressed myself before. You guys make me happy when I wake up - even if it's 5:30am on a rainy Monday morning! Thank you thank you thank you thank you so much!

I just reached 500 readers last week. 500 readers on 6 months is incredible! 500 is not just a number - it's people! Real living people who breathe and eat and poop and make mistakes and love and forgive! Real. People.

I still remember having 21 readers and be like: "OMG PEOPLE READ MY BLOG! PEOPLE WANT TO READ MY BLOG! PEOPLE KNOW I EXIST! I'M NOT A WASTE OF SPACE!" and then two weeks after I had 22 readers and I freaked out again. I get easily excited~

Every time I check my blog and I see, that I have new comments or new readers I immediately begin smiling so much, get all happy and excited. My parents thought I had a boyfriend, but like come on... I can’t even get a guy to look at me - Anyway I'm rambling again! It doesn't matter because I'm in a very committed relationship with my blog and my beloved readers. Once again thank you.




6 months from now November 29. 2014 I'll be posting from The US (Sunny California to be exact!), and I want to keep sharing my thoughts, ideas, hopes, dreams, travel activities and my life with you guys - Because you make me happy. 

Blogging helped me through a difficult time, but I'm not good at describing feelings with my own words, so since I'm a bit addicted to quotes I found two quotes that describes the time perfectly:

"Some days I woke up and got out of bed and brushed my teeth like any normal human being; some days I woke up and lay in bed and looked at the ceiling and wondered what the hell the point was of getting out of bed and brushing my teeth like any normal human being."

"I once had a garden filled with flowers that grew only on dark thoughts but they need constant attention & one day I decided I had better things to do."


That's literally how I was feeling for an entire year - and even though I'm still wondering and thinking 80% of my time awake, I'm in a better place now and I'm happy and I want to say thank you to all of you for what you've given me.

~ · ~

I really can't put words on how happy and thankful I am for all of your support, but from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU! I look forward to more months and years with you (It begins to sound like a wedding speech, but that's okay I'm just gonna marry all of you then!). I hope you'll keep reading, commenting and sharing. When I reply on your comments it really hits me, that someone actually took time out of their day to write something nice on my blog. I can't thank you enough.



post signature


Thank you for your support and being there for me! You guys mean the world to me - Literally the entire world, universe, all the plants and the stars and the moon and the sun!  xx

Remember you can always chat with me on any of my social medias - I would love to get to know you guys - That was supposed to sound in a non creepy way >__<

No comments:

Post a Comment