30.5.14

The Czech Atmosphere // Traveling

http://mazedays.blogspot.com/2014/05/The-Czech-Atmosphere.html

This is not a real post with text and all that suff. It's just a collection of some of the photos I took, while I was in Prague. I thought I would share them with you, so if you haven't been to Prague you can kind of feel the atmosphere. I'm still working on the short film about my trip to Prague - Stay tuned and stuff! [...]


Imagine a road trip across Europe or America in a car like that! That's defiantly going on my Bucketlist!

 
 
The food in Prague! Oh God I miss it so much...


When you're traveling try to look at the architecture of the buildings and how different it is compared to your own country.


This was taken on one of the first real days in Prague just after the rain stopped. Wet pavement, but sunny.


So that's actually just some of the pictures I took, because I don't want to overwhelm you with all of them. I took way to many.

I actually did some blogging while I was in Prague, which is about a month ago. Have you read them yet? I made two posts about my trip to Prague - Check it out, if you haven't already! Part 1 is about the first couple of days in Prague and part 2 for the last day.

Do you know what a Trdlník is? Well, I didn't before I tried it in Prague - You can read all about the food adventure HERE! Yummy! xx


post signature
 
Love you all and have a great super amazing day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment