16.5.14

Prague: Day 3 // Traveling

prague-day-3

So the third and last day in Prague was amazing! Everything was amazing - except I was going home the day after... [...]

Hi! 

The weather was beautiful, got some great food, relaxed, enjoyed and just strolled around the city. I also got to see some of the things I had visited from the first time I went to Prague like the super extremely old astronomical clock, walking through the small cozy alleys and stuff.



I'm in love with the small streets and the old buildings - and that's probably what I miss the most about Prague + the landscape and the atmosphere (Also the Trdlník, but I talk about food way to often - go click HERE to read more about what a Trdlník is!).




Prague isn't that big of a capitol and it's quite manageable to see the most important things of Prague in 2-3 days, but that doesn't mean you've seen it all. I'm also going to miss the atmosphere. If it was my first time visiting Europe and I would like to explore European culture I would go to Milan (Italy), Prague (The Czech Republic), Paris (France), Brighton (England), Genève (Switzerland), Vienna (Austria) Amsterdam (The Netherlands) & Berlin (Germany). Not that the other cities or countries in Europe aren't worth seeing. I just haven't been everywhere in Europe yet, and from what I've heard and seen I would like to come back to most of those cities. Don't misunderstand me. They are just in my opinion very fun to explore. 

You could come to Denmark too. I'm not saying you shouldn't, but I think that the Sweden, Denmark and Norway are quite similar on a lot of things, and it's really damn expensive in Denmark, so Stockholm (Sweden) would be my first choice. But if you're fan of H. C. Andersen, bikes, Soren Kierkegaard, vikings and stuff - Then come to Denmark! What do you want me to say? I can't go against my country.

This is not a real tramp - This is a café
Oh! I almost forgot to tell you about the trams! I love them! It's all nostalgic and only something I see rare on old photographs and of course when I traveling. Even though I was probably about to get hit by them at least three times.

The Prague Astronomical Clock - kind of amazing when considered it was made in 1410.

The Astronomical Clock is - in my opinion - awesome. Not that big of a deal, but not over- or underrated. When the clock was about to do its thing and people went all crazy with their cameras and stuff I was thinking: "People! Calm the f down!" Why not actually looking at the clock with your own eyes instead of through a screen. Yeah, I know I took a picture of the clock, but I just think there were way to many people not really watching the clock. It was more like a been-there-done-that experience, and I don't think that's the right way to travel. 

It was constructed in 1410 and is the 3. oldest astronomical clock in the world. 1410! That's like 604 years ago! That's a whole lot of years - just let that sink in for a second. For me just thinking/talking about the 1800 is kind of breathtaking. I actually like having history in school - don't laugh - and I've always been quite interested in how people lived a long time ago. Look how far humanity have gotten in 604 years and also look how far humanity have gotten in 604 years. Know what I'm saying?



Walked past the sculpture and it was pretty damn terrifying. Just sitting there, staring.... staring-ish. Without eyes and stuff it's pretty hard to stare at people. 



post signature

Love you all and have a great super amazing day! xx

Geography Exam // My Life: The written geography exam went great! Amazing to be exact! Terrific - do yo even say that nowadays? I sound so old haha! I had no reason to be scared of the test - Even though I'm kind of worried, that I totally misunderstood the entire test and getting an F. That would suck.... The test was made on the computer and we had 30 minutes. I was done at 15 minutes and just looked my answers through. I think I'm getting C-B, so I'm satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment