14.7.14

The Sunflower Award


So it seems like I'm getting nominated again! This reminds me A LOT about The Liebster Award, but I love to do these award/tag-things, so no problem. I hope you enjoy! Read about how I learned English from a Nutella commercial, my obsession with tv-series and much more! [...]
 
Hiluuuuu! I'm posting on a Monday - Whaaaat? Anywaaaaay I got nominated for The Sunflower Award by Dali from DaliRae - Thank you very much!  xx

Okay, so Blogspot hates me currently - The HTML codes doesn't make sense and I've used 2 hours trying to fix all the erros, but if something about the layout looks weird I apologize. Blame technology! Or don't - no need to make technology feel bad about itself.

The Rules
  • Write 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer 11 facts from the person who nominated you
  • Make 11 new questions
  • Nominate 11 bloggers 
11 facts about me
  • I love talking about tv-series 
    • I have no idea why, but I can talk for hours about my favorite tv-series. Same favorite tv-show = we are instantly best friends! 
  • I can't read when there's too much noise around me
    • I just can't focus and I begin reading out loud, but when I'm reading out loud I can't focus on what's actually happening in the text. I can't do any kind of homework either with music on (except essays and other writing things). I always begin reading out loud, when there's too much noise and one of my good friends thinks it's so annoying and always gives me the death glare haha!
  • I learned the weekdays in English from a Nutella commercial
    • It was this commercial which was showed in Danish TV 5 - 8 years ago. It sang: "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday" on repeat through the entire commercial. I could never remember which came first Saturday or Sunday and I didn't know how to pronounce Wednesday, so the song has been stuck in my head ever since. I'm thankful for Nutella. Nutella made me good in English. I was trying to find the commercial, but I just couldn't find it anywhere.
  • When I was little I hated all sorts of candy
    • I was a very unusual kid, apparently. My mom didn't like candy either, and when I was little I just wanted to "be as mommy". Now I'm more like my day and I just love most types of candy (Except gummy bears). I remember the first kind of candy I loved. It's this German produced Danish candy. You can only get them in Denmark, I think. It's like sugarcoated soft liquorice. Sounds gross, but 6-year-old Cindy loved them. I still like them, but I can't stand things like gummy bears.
  • I slept with a special blanket until 4th grade
    • I could not fall asleep without it. I know 4th grade might be a late to still sleep with a blanket, but I was happy and I regret nothing. It was this orange blanket with a zebra in the top corner. 
  • When I was younger I wanted to be the garbage (wo)man
    • I thought they only emptied our garbage, got a good salary and then went home. I was 5-7 years old, and I thought it was a great deal. Now I know the work is tougher than I thought back then, but my parents and grandparents still teases me with it.
  • I have a habit for always wanting to blog in the middle of the night
    • Well, I don't really know why. I just get all this energy all of sudden. It's 2:34am already, and I have to get up early tomorrow..............
  • I love my emojis
    • I use waaaaaaaaaaaay to many iPhone emojis on all of my texts, Twitter posts and so on - I don't know what's wrong with me, but they are necessary for me to make a good text. 
  • Something that really bothers me is when tv-shows get cancelled after first season
    • I know it costs a lot of money to renew a tv-show, but I actually really liked tv-shows like The Secret Circle, The Lying Game, The Carrie Diaries and now I just read, that Twisted might not getting to get renewed. First World Problems, I know, but I can't be the only one who gets bothered about this.
  • I've kept a diary
    • I've kept a diary for so many years. I still have my diary from 1st grade, and I've just written about total random things like playing GameBoy with my friends, my "crush" (which is so funny to read about now - especially because I still have contact with my 1st grade crush). I still cringe when I read some of the things I wrote like holy cow..... How could I write stuff like that... One of those moments where you just want to hit yourself with a pillow.
  • I'm obsessed with quotes
    • I'm not sure, if I've told you guys it before, but I just LOVE to listen to music and reading/finding quotes and writing them down. It's like therapy for me - I would go insane if I wasn't able to read quotes anymore!   
Would you class yourself as an organized person?
- YES. I like to have my things organized. I was the only person from my class with such a detailed calendar.


Favourite Quote?
- This is probably the hardest question I've ever gotten in my entire life. Harder than the questions at my math and physics exams. I love quotes and searching through quotes while listening to music is my kind of therapy, so I have pages just with quotes, but one of the quotes that comes to mind must be: 

"You know that feeling where you want someone so bad like not even in a sexual way like you just want to touch their skin and hug them and feel their warmth and smell their scent and feel how soft their hair is and look into their eyes and hear their voice and soak in their presence like it’s physically impossible to have them by your side but you need it so bad like you just want them to be yours you want them physically there for you."

It's a long quote, I'm well aware of that. I just thought it was a really sweet quote and I just love it. I think about this quote a lot and I don't even know why.

Oh, and I also have one more, which I think is really important to share with all of you. It's something I told myself a lot, when I was struggling. I don't struggle anymore, but sometimes I get insecure (yes, that happens) and I think about this quote. It makes me come to my senses. Don't let numbers define you.

"You're not fat. You have fat. You also have fingernails. You're not fingernails."  

Do you play any instruments? If not, what would you like to play?
- I once played the saxophone, but that didn't last that long. When I was younger I wanted to learn how to play the piano, but we couldn't afford a piano and my family is really not that musical, so I haven't really had that many music experiences.

What is your favourite hashtag (eg: #sorrynotsorry, #throwbackthursday, etc)?
- I like to hashtag the day of the week I'm posting the picture - like #Monday, #Tuesday and so on, but I also like the hashtag #TooManyHashtags, just because it makes it a bit more acceptable when you use waaay to many hashtags (just a bit).
 

Your favourite pickup line?
- "If you were a Pokemon, I'D CHOOSE YOU!" I'm so cheesy, I know... If someone came up to me and used that I would laugh, but you would have my attention. I don't know what's wrong with me, but oh well


FYI: I've never met any of the Youtubers, so they might be total idiots in real life (hopefully not!).  
 
Have you ever fallen over in public? 
- Well, I faint often (Don't worry the doctor says it's not dangerous), and I've also fainted a lot in public. Now when I think about it I have only tried to faint in public. Hospitals, hotels and I've been fainting a lot in school. It's embarrassing, because everyone around me begins panicking and I always end up making a big scene. I've also fallen a lot for being clumsy. I'm a really clumsy person. Both of my parents are too, so I guess it runs in the family.

Would you rather feel the pain of death everyday but have an amazing, thrilling life or live life without any diseases but have a dull, boring life?
- The pain of death? Well... That depends on how the pain of death feels. Does it hurt to die? I don't know I haven't tried to die. So I think I'll say having an amazing life and feeling the pain of death everyday. If death only feels like being pinched a bit everyday I guess I'll survive. My life can sometimes be reaaaaaaaally boring for a very long amount of time, but I would like not to have any diseases.

How many times have you watched Frozen?
- Actually I haven't watched it yet! I can already feel people in shock, but I don't know why I haven't. Everybody is talking about it, and I've heard it was based on the H. C. Andersen fairytale The Snow Queen. I feel like a very bad Dane now. People says it's great, though, but I'm not planning to watch it any time soon. I love Disney, but... I don't know, should I go watch it? Is it really that good or is it overhyped? 


I mean it's crazy, What? We finish each other's _________?
- Wait, what? Sentences? I'm not sure what I'm supposed to answer - I'm so confused... We finish each other's pies? I dunnoooooooooo

My 11 questions

  • Who's your celebrity crush? 
  • What's your favorite tv-show(s) and why? 
  • Your OTP (One True Pairing) in The Vampire Diaries (If you don't watch The Vampire Diaries, then.... what? O_____o)
  • What's your worst habit? 
  • What's 5 things you love about yourself? (Yes, 5 - Don't be shy - We're all fabulous)
  • Have you ever had braces? 
  • Pizza, fries or burger? 
  • What's your favorite quote? (Just because I'm obsessed with quotes) 
  • If you only could chose to eat one thing for the rest of your life - what would you chose? 
  • Name a bad habit of yours?
  • What makes you happy?

 
Nominees

I want to nominate some of my lovely readers, people who comment on my posts, Twitter followers with blogs, Bloglovin' readers and just new bloggers who are just getting to know the whole blogisphere (I don't know why I just called it that...). Of course you don't HAVE to do this tag - completly optional, but if you decide to do it put a link to your post in the comment section below! I would love to read your answers and facts! IF you're a wonderful reader of MazeDays feel free to do this tag anyway and link your post below - I like to stalk your blogs and stuff.... (Trying not sound creepy at all) Anyway!

The nominees are.... (Insert dramatic drum roll, please):

Jade from Jasey Jade
Grace from Every Day in Grace
Mariana from Two Twenties
Maria from Other Wild Things
Emma from Emma's Beginning
Jenny from Jenny You
Marie from Elle Charie
Karolina from About Kari
Pips from Pretty in Pips
Libby from Libby-Jade
    Good luck! x
     
    post signature
     
    Love you all and have a great super amazing day! xx

    No comments:

    Post a Comment