20.1.14

NEW BOOKS!


New books!

I Just bought two new books, while I was in London. "Paper Towns", and "Will Grayson, Will Grayson" by John Green and David Levihan. I've wanted those books since April, where I bought "Looking for Alaska" and "The Fault In Our Stars." The first John Green books I'd ever read. 
...
I bought my first John Green books in a book store in London, and I was determined to go back to London to buy the rest of John Green's books. Buying them on the internet, just didn't seem right. Not with those books. The whole experience of looking after those specific books, stand in line and pay cash. It just feels more real. Maybe I'm just weird, I don't know...

I already began on the first chapter of "Will Grayson, Will Grayson", and I'm trying to control myself, not to read too fast and not to begin on "Paper Towns" at the same time. I just get so eager whenever I buy new books. 

It's like, when you're a buying a plane ticket to a place you've never been before. 

Other books I would like to read...:
  • An Abudance of Katherines (Of Course)
  • Miranda Kerr - Treasure Yourself
  • Peter Pan (Judge me....)
  • Pretty Little Liars Series
  • The Lying Game Series 
  • Alexa Chung - It

I'm not getting that much school work now, 'cause projectweek starts Friday, and we're going to learn Les Lanciers (For prom next week) on Thursday. I'm going to visit one of my safety schools tomorrow, even though I'm pretty sure I'm not going to end there, it's nice to have a plan B.







No comments:

Post a Comment