7.3.14

My Style (If I Had Money) // Outfit




What I would wear on a normal day (If I could afford a Karl Lagerfeld bag lol >  <), but look at the bag! It's so pretty! Can a bag be 'pretty'?    .......


I don't actually own any of these stuff, aside from the Dr. Martens Airways and a Pandora bracelet.

Click to read about all of the things on the picture! Love xx

Polaroid camera: I've always wanted to own a Polaroid camera, and I've promised myself, that next time I'm in Thailand, I'm getting one in pink!


Sweatshirt: I'm obsessed with sweatshirt. I think you can wear them all the time, and I'm able to wear it even in the summer (It's never really that hot in Denmark, but it's okay). A light sweatshirts on a cool summer night is defiantly one of my essentials, and I love to that it says: "I woke up like this". It could either mean: "Oh, I look like crap all the time", or "Puh-lease, I look fab all the time!" The first one describes me better. 


Ring: It's just a great way of making any outfit better!


Bow: Always have a bow in your purse or whatever. It saves a bad hair day. 


Graphic tee and jeans: I just love the quote on the shirt: "Live by the sun, love by the moon." Graphic tees are some of my favorite things to wear, because it looks so effortless but still amazing. I also love to pair a plain white tee with a pair of jeans, and maybe do your hair a bit more crazy, because it grabs attention to you, instead of your clothes. It's simple, elegant and not so much to explain.


Bracelet: It was my grandmom, who gave me a Pandora chain and a simple heart charm for Christmas a couple of years ago, and I really love the stuff Pandora made. It can be very girly and elegant. I know the charms are very expensive, but it's also very good quality and I wear mine everyday. 

Okay... I must admit, when I wear it that much people think I'm a spoiled brat, but let them live in their own little world. I know I'm not some rich kid, who just waits for things to come to me, but whatever, if they want to try to define me, fine, I don't care. I have better things to do in life.

I would never have thought about getting a Pandora bracelet, if it wasn't for my grandmother. I love her so much, and it's like I'm always having her by my side, when I'm wearing it. My grandmother also has a lot of charms, that she has collected through her long life, and I think it's fun to connect those charms with memories, people, places, likes, dislikes and personality. 
Also, Pandora is a Danish brand, so it's like a piece of home, when you're traveling.


Urban Decay - Naked 3 Palette: You might've noticed if you've been on the blog for awhile, but I've wanted the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette since it was out in the store, but you can't get it in Denmark yet, and I'm just sitting here like a raisin being like: "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiyyyyy?????????"


Karl Lagerfeld Textured-Leather Shoulder Bag: The first thing I thought, when I was this was: "I need this", and the second thing I thought was "Y U SO EXPENSIVE"? I think it's an amazing bag (Of course it is, it's Karl Lagerfeld), but I'm not going to spend that much money on a bag... Not until I become a billionaire.


Dr. Martens: I actually already own these, and if you're going to buy new shoes soon, these are amazing to walk in! Of course they're a bit difficult in the beginning, but they're really good and fits perfectly. You won't regret it!  


post signature

Love you all! xx

Oh, and by the way, my application for further studies was just send today, and I'm still freaking out! Hahah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment