15.3.14

New In: Elizabeth Arden - Sheer Tint Lipstick // Make Up


 Okay, I have no knowledge about make-up at all, so I'm not going to write a long post of all of the thing this does and blablabla... I'm not a beauty guru, sorry. I wish I knew more about these kind of things, but it's really good, though! It's like a lipstick, but not very pigmented at all. [...]

It just gives a light sheer color and highlights your natural lip color. It's not as red like in the pictures, but a lot lighter. I wish it was a bit more pigmented though, because I really think it's a pretty color. It last a long time and it doesn't comes off on glass and stuff, so that's a plus in my opinion! It moisturizes extremely well, and you don't need lip balm underneath it at all! You can even use it in school, if you want to go for a more natural look.





Love you all! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment