18.3.14

Summer, Floral & Michael Kors // Outfit


// Dress // Jacket // Wallet // Shoes // Bracelet // Nail Polish //

Hey guys! 

Two posts in one day - I'm just feeling so productive today! Anyway, I thought I had to come up with something else, because of the last short post. I know my posts are usually short, but the last post was defiantly uninteresting, I'm sorry.

The weather has been really nice lately, and just the thought of summer inspired me to mix together this outfit. If you've read some of my other posts, you know I really love the bags and wallets by Michael Kors, so of course I had to get that into the outfit too. If you're interested in where the things are from, you can check the link underneath the picture.

[I do not own this picture - I made it in Polyvore]


post signature

Love you all! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment