30.4.14

The Fault in Our Stars Extended Official Trailer



GGUUUUUUUISE! IT'S HERE! IT'S FINALLY HERE! [...]

Okay, so I'm freaking out AGAIN! Yesterday I just watched tHE EXTENDED TRAILER OF THE FAULT IN OUR STARS MOVIE and I'm literally jumping around like a puppy. I was trying not to laugh of the whole "It's a metaphor"-thing, because Tumblr has completely messed up my mind with all of the memes and GIFs and.... Well, if you have Tumblr you know what I'm talking about.

I wasn't actually supposed to post anything today, but I just had to share this with you, because this iS EXCITING! Kyaaa! I get waaaaay to excited about small things, but that's my thing you know...

I wrote a post about the featurette a while ago - and you can check it out right HERE.

Now, go share this with all of your friends, your parents, your teachers, your grandparents, your cat/dog/fish/horse/whatever - just go share it with everyone!

Okie then... That was about it, I guess?  Have a nice day and so on! xx


post signature

Love you all! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment