3.5.14

I Love Saturdays // My Life


This is not a real post, but more like some pictures from yesterday where I was reading Paper Towns all day, grilled burgers and just enjoyed the weather.



Having dinner outside in the lovely weather ^___^


Grilled food is always the best!


Thai "Yum Woon Sen" - Glass noodles (I guess) with chicken, chilli, chives and fish/oyster/soy sauce. This was my favorite dish, when I was younger, but I'm still not sure what's in it.


Just finished John Green's Paper Towns - So good! I'm going to start reading "Will Grayson, Will Grayson" after my written exams!


Chicken burger!

My cat, Bingo.
I guess I have to sit on the ground then...
~ · ~

Happy Saturday everyone! Who doesn't like sunny Saturdays? A real post will be posted tomorrow about some pastry food adventure in Prague - Yum! What do you like to do in your spare time or in your weekends? I like to read books and make blog posts for you guys - and strolling around in Copenhagen - That's great too! xx


post signature

Love you all and have a great super amazing sunny Saturday! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment