29.11.14

1 Year With MazeDays


That year went by so fast I can't believe it. My first post was on November 29th, 2013. It was a quote by Vincent Van Gogh saying: "I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it." and I think that describes perfectly how my journey started exactly one year ago. Thank you.

Hiluuuuu!

I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving, if you celebrate that. I had a pretty nice evening, but that is not what I want this post to be about even though I have so much to tell you about! Thanksgiving made me think about what I am truly thankful for, and of course I am thankful for my friends, family, good health, and all of that kind of stuff, but I am also so truly grateful for what MazeDays and you, my readers, have done for me. I didn't really know where I wanted the blog to go, and what I for certain wanted to write about. I just wanted to write something and mostly for myself, but I turned out to be so much more than just something fun I did in secret after school.

Lately these 3-4 months I haven't made the quality posts or posted as frequently as I would want to, because I chose to prioritise differently when I am only in America for a semester. It makes me sad. Not that I chose to prioritise differently, but that I didn't think I keep my promise as a blogger to post more often. But here I am with only about 20 days left of my amazing journey and I can't wait to come back to my blog, post frequently again, answer comments, and just spend more time with you and MazeDays in general. 

I think you all now how truly grateful I am, and I feel like if I just start writing how thankful I am, it is going to sound fake, but I need to say that you and MazeDays have changed my life and giving me a feeling I am not sure how to describe. It is just this buzzing, exciting, happy and sometimes annoyed feeling (when HTML-codes, Blogspot won't cooperate, not posting frequently enough, not feeling my posts are the quality I want them to be, etc.), but despite everything I love it. I love every single part of it and being able to share things about myself, my experiences, my thoughts and sometimes even my feelings. It is like the feeling of passion that makes you smile and cry at the same time. People might think I am exaggerating, but I am not. Welcome to MazeDays, where we are keeping it real.  

MazeDays is growing and developing with me, and I can't really describe what that means to me. I have 900+ readers, which is more than I would have imagined in such a short time, so thank you so much. I hope my current readers will keep reading and that new readers will feel welcome on MazeDays, because this is not just my blog it is all ours, and I hope you enjoy reading the posts and that they make you feel something. It doesn't have to be deep philosophical feelings, but maybe just make you think, leave a smile on your face or maybe just make you raise an eyebrow. Just react in some way. I hope we will have a lot more years together (Sounds like something you say to your boy/girlfriend on anniversaries), because you guys are amazing. 

I would love to read your thoughts and feelings about the things I am posting, and you know you can always comment down below as long as you have respect for yourself, me and other readers. I love all of you so much, and I hope you have an amazing weekend. Thank you...... Again and always. xx


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment