16.2.14

London Trolling


Does something seem odd in this picture?
...

I'm not sure you're allowed to photograph someone's apartment like this, but this was probably the weirdest thing I saw, while I was in London.... I took this, while I was walking in Green Park(?), and my dad just stopped...

Dad: "Is that a zebra?"
Me: "No, of course not. There's no zebras here. We're in the middle of the city,"
Dad: "It's in the apartment,"
Me: "What do you mean?"
Dad: "There's a zebra in the apartment."
Me: "I don't see any... wait, what? Is that a zebra?"

I don't even know, if it's a window sticker, a statue or a real zebra... It could be a real zebra. Just chillin' at home, eating the curtanis, watching Animal Planet, pooping in the kitchen and so on. I would love to do that for the whole day.

The person who put it there is a genius!  


Love you all! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment