17.4.14

I Ship You & Me





Just so everyone knows what I'm talking about. This isn't a post about ships, pirates and so on. A bit odd post to have on my blog - It's like I'm trying to make my blog more Tumblr-ish, but I swear I'm not. Tumblr is Tumblr - Blogger is well... Not Tumblr..... I don't know what I was thinking. I'm just going to end the intro now before anyone get too confused. I'm sorry for being a confusing person in general.

'Ello!

I'm sorry I haven't posted for a long time. I've really missed blogging, but I've been busy planning and packing for my Prague trip, and now I'm finally on the road to Praha! Therefore the odd post about something as random as who I ship. Anyway, you might get to know me a bit better after knowing who I ship in The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The Carrie Diaries, Hart of Dixie and Gossip Girl.

Disclaimer: I do not own the blue-ish picture. I found it on Tumblr. I'm out of pictures if you haven't noticed so my images don't quite fit the post as much as I've wanted it to. Sorry about that. I promise I'll take lots of pictures when I'm in Prague.

I'm a bit of a tv-show addict and I tend to fangirl a lot about tv-series and fictional couples. It's probably not that healthy for me. My Tumblr-addiction probably isn't healthy for me either, but does it even matter?

I'm just going to explain what it means to ship. To ship is when you cheer for people to be together. It could be fictional characthers in a tv-show, celebrities or even ship yourself with a person you really like.

OTP means "One True Pairing" which is the couple you cheer for the most. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say, if not comment down below and I'll try to explain it better. If possible... I'll try, though!

And also before I begin listing all of the people I ship together - I tend to ship people who're not even likely to happen. I don't even know - judge me haha!

Also if you haven't watch the latest season of any of the shows, there might be spoilers.

It took me some while to make this post, so I really hope you like or at least enjoy this post a tiny bit!

Oh! And Blogger didn't like me that much today so the layout of this post might be EGRVAMWVAWKA! Sorry about that....

~ · ~


The Vampire Diaries

OTP: Damon & Elena - Even though I don't really like how their relationship is right now. I just preferred it a lot more before. I still ship Delena no doubt, but I think Elena changed so much in this season and it's not the same anymore. I'm really excited to see where their storyline leads them.

Favorite Female: Caroline Forbes

Favorite Male: Damon Salvatore

Others:

Stefan & Caroline - I have shipped them since season 2 and everyone I know are like: "Cindy, just stop. It's never going to happen," BUT if you're up to date with The Vampire Diaries you know that there's something between them, and I'm not trying to be an idiot or anything, but I just dance around like: "I TOLD YA SO!" I get waaaaaaay to excited. Have anyone of you ever even thought how great a couple they could be? They could have an epic storyline just think about it! Please tell me I'm not crazy haha

Klaus & Caroline - ............. I can feel the judgement. I'm not a bad person, okay? lol. But if Caroline can't be with Stefan, she can at least be with Klaus. I kind of ship them more than Stefan & Caroline, because it's more likely to happen than Stefan & Caroline. Klaus and Caroline are like how Damon and Elena used to be, and Klaus is just so sweet when he's with Caroline. I still can't forget what Klaus told Caroline: "He's your first love, I intend to be your last" from episode 23 season 4 (Not sure) and how he wants to show her the world. Yeah Klaus kills people and all that evil stuff, but Damon did the same. I don't want Klaus and Caroline's love to be the same as Elena and Damon's. I want Klaus to come back to Mystic Falls and not having a werewolf baby with the mermaid from H2O - I'm still in chock about how anything just changed LIKE WHAT JUST HAPPENED? I did not see that coming at all. Especially not with Klaus. 

~ · ~


Pretty Little Liars

OTP: Hanna & Caleb

Favorite Female: Hanna Marin

Favorite Male: Toby Cavannaugh

Others:

Aria & Wes - I have never really trusted Ezra. I don't know Even though he kind of saved the liars from A is the last episode.... I just think he has more secrets. I just don't ship Ezra with anyone (I sound so mean haha) I can't be the only one who ship Aria and Wes? I was so sad when I heard Gregg Sulkin was not going to appear on the show anymore. He can't just come into the show being all cute and hot and stuff, kiss Aria aND THEN JUST LEAVE? The writers need to get him back now! It would be so awesome with some kind of drama between Ezra, Wes and Aria. I'm currently imagining the whole storyline now... ABC should hire me as a producer. That would be totally fine with me.

Spencer & Dean - I'm not even sure I'm allowed to ship this, and I can just imagine how people will be choked about not shipping Spencer and Toby since Toby is my favorite male character in Pretty Little Liars. I just like the whole "I'm going to help you", "you can trust me" kind of thing.  I was so excited about Nathaniel Buzolic being on Pretty Little Liars after they wrote him off on The Vampire Diaries, so I really don't hope it will be the last time we see Nathaniel on the show. Spencer and Dean would be cute together and I still ship them even though it most likely won't happen. Judge me...

Also I just want Wren back in the show. I don't even know in what way or how I just want him back haha

I'm going to make a Pretty Little Liars post about theories and stuff like that sometime soon.


~ · ~


The Carrie Diaries

OTP: Carrie & Sebastian

Favorite Female:
Dorrit Bradshaw

Favorite Male: Sebastian Kydd

Others:

Walter & Bennet

~ · ~


Hart of Dixie

OTP: Zoe & Joel - Okay, I just want to explain myself... It possible ends with Zoe and Wade are getting back together, but I just really hope it doesn't. In the first couple of seasons I shipped Zoe and Wade so bad, but I just think Joel is so much better for Zoe. You got to admit they're adorable together.

Favorite Female: Zoe Hart

Favorite Male: Wade Kinsella

Others:

Wade & Tansy 

Lavon & Lemon - I'll admit there was a time, where I shipped Lemon and Wade, but times change and well...


~ · ~


Gossip Girl [Just ignore the fact, that the show is over.]

OTP:
Chuck & Blair

Favorite Female: Blair Waldorf

Favorite Male: Nate Archibald

Others:


Selena & Dan 

Nate & Jenny

Blair & Louis Grimaldi (Prince Charming who turned out to be evil) - I was really excited when I heard thy were getting married and all that. I have always shipped Chuck and Blair, and I admit that I would be pretty sad if they didn't end up together, but I really loved Blair and Louis together. I had no idea that their storyline would've ended as it did.

I'm really sad the show is over. I could've watched at least three seasons more I wouldn't mind. I still watch some of the first episodes over and over again. It's kind of funny when you know how it's going to end.





~ · ~

Glee

OTP: Kurt & Blaine - Come on! Who don't ship them? They're perfect!

Favorite Female: Quinn Fabray

Favorite Male: Finn Hudson - Rest in peace Cory.

Others: 

Rachel & Jesse St. James - I don't know why I still ship them since Jesse is not ever going to be on the show anymore, but I just loved them together. Am I weird for still some way shipping them?

Puck & Quinn

Dani & Santana

~ · ~



post signature

Love you all! xx

FYI: I just changed my URL on Tumblr, so previous links to my Tumblr will not be valide.
This post was inspired by Kian Lawleys video "Who Do You Ship" on O2L - Click HERE to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment